Must concentrate on happy things. I’m tired of being depressed.
- Jax is going to be Mike Wazowski (from Monsters, Inc.) for Halloween. His costume is so awesome…I can’t even.
I cannot wait to see him in it. You put the candy into the stomach pouch!!! So adorable. This Halloween is going to be the best ever.
- Speaking of Halloween, my own costume is going to be fucking awesome. I have done a lot of research so this shit is going to be super authentic. There are entire websites devoted to the look, which is known as kinderwhore. I take Halloween seriously. 🙂
- Friday is law firm fun day. We are going out to celebrate Scott’s upcoming birthday. Before we go drinking, we are going to see Sinister.
- I am finally setting up a retirement plan, and my payroll company is making it super easy. It will go into effect in January. This is a huge relief.
- I’m getting a new car once Grant gets back into town and can sign over the title. I’m seriously considering a Prius. They are fuel efficient and cute. They are like a cuter, cooler version of a station wagon, and I fucking love station wagons. I’d love to get a mini, but getting Jax in the back will be a nightmare, and I just don’t like the four door models as much. But…I may go drive one just to see. Oooh or maybe a Matrix. They have that same hatch back cutesy look I like. Decisions, decisions.
- My first 5k is this Sunday. I think I’m ready. I’m going to run tonight, and then I think I’ll take it easy for the rest of the week. I’ll go to the gym, but prob won’t run. Last week, I hurt my leg and it’s still bothering me a bit. Last week I finished in 29 min 21 sec. My goal is 31 min. I created a playlist specifically designed to help me keep that pace.
- I saw a number on the scale this morning that I haven’t seen in quite some time.
- Green chili bagels with jalapeno salsa cream cheese from Einstein’s. OMG.