Some stuff –
- I love this apartment. LOVE.
- I have U-verse now, and that’s excellent. I spent last night sitting on the couch and watching movies on HBO. It was delightfully normal, and just what I needed.
- I saw World War Z today and I really liked it. I was a little worried it would suck, but it didn’t. So yay. It wasn’t scary, but neither was the book. I saw a preview for Insidious 2, which seems unnecessary. Why does everything need a sequel nowadays?
- My skin. It’s bad. It’s peeling and freaking me out. It hurts. Percoset is my friend.
- Six more treatments. 1 regular, 5 boosts. I need this to be over now. I’m so over cancer treatment. Unfortunately, while radiation will be over, treatment won’t be. I have (at least) 5 years of Tamoxifen to go, starting in August. Of course, that will be a fucking cake walk comparatively.
- I finally saw the new episode of True Blood. I’m interested in seeing where they are going with the Bill situation. I hate Bill, but bad Bill is a lot more intriguing.
- Defending Jacob. I loved it. You should read it.
- I dyed my hair and it looks a lot better. Oh and my eyelashes are looking pretty decent. I’m starting to feel kind of normal. Well except for the skin nonsense.