1. STRESS. I start my week long vacation on Friday afternoon, and I can’t wait. I need a break from the firm. I’m happy that we are so successful, but I’m overwhelmed right now. I need some time to get my personal shit together, which I’ve been neglecting.
2. RELATIONSHIPS. I’m thinking it’s time to reevaluate a few. I’m tired of always giving and never getting anything in return. If I only hear from you when you have problems, or when you want free legal advice, you are getting cut out. Fuck that shit. I don’t have time to immerse myself in your drama. I’ve got enough of my own.
3. RUNNING. I feel like it’s taking over my life. I’ll be glad when the half-marathon is over, and I can go back to just running for fitness. It’s weird to be to a point where a 6 mile run doesn’t seem like that big of a deal. The 10 I have to run this weekend…ugh.
4. TIME. I don’t have enough of it, which is a big contributor to #1 (stress).
5. ALCOHOL. I have really cut back on my drinking, and I’m feeling good about it.