1. We both feel so much better today. Finally!
2. So we finally got out of the house for a while. We did some shopping, and then headed over to Citygarden to meet my bf and his daughter. Then we had a yummy dinner.
3. Jackson was very excited to give Dave’s daughter her birthday presents, which he picked out. I think he did a really good job. (And maybe he had a little bit of direction from mom. Maybe. Like when he wanted to get her a Spiderman gift bag.)
4. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, I suck at putting stuff together. These Lego playsets kick my ass. I did it though. It took like 45 minutes to put together, and then he broke it within 5. #storyofmylife
5. I’m actually glad that tomorrow is Monday. I’m in the mood to kick some ass at work this week. We shall see how long this mood lasts once I arrive at the office.
6. I got some really great news this weekend regarding my career. I have been asked to be on a small committee of lawyers who will help draft new local bankruptcy rules. This is huge. I’m kind of in shock about it.
7. This week is all about the gym. Six weeks until vacation, and I plan on looking hot.