I started watching the Planet Earth series on Netflix today. Holy shit it’s good. So far I’ve watched:
- From Pole to Pole
- Ice Worlds
Some thoughts while watching:
- Underwater caves ftw.
- Cockroaches swarming stuff, killing it, and devouring it? *shudder*
- Antarctica is bad ass.
- Emperor penguins are amazing.
- Holy shit walruses are mean.
- Run, run, run before he eats you!!!
- Nature is beautiful, but brutal as fuck.
I’m going to try to squeeze in one more episode before I have to get ready to go out.