D asked for a “real” blog post. So here goes…
We went to check out the house today. They’ve made a lot of progress. We have the electrical walk through tomorrow morning and then a lighting appointment on Tuesday. Everything is really starting to come together.
Our master bath tub is fucking huge! I forgot to take a pic.
We also went out to dinner tonight celebrate father’s day. Dinner was super tasty and now I feel stuffed. We had a good time being silly.
Though we made D a little grumpy by begging for kittens. We are trying to wear him down with our cuteness.
The silliness continued at the grocery store:
Random things –
- We watched Battle of the Bastards tonight and it was fucking epic. I won’t say anything more because spoilers. I can’t believe next week is the season finale.
- I’m so pleased that Freya made me this bracelet and that she likes to cuddle with me. It makes me so happy.
- I can’t wait to see Jackson tomorrow afternoon.
- This week is going to be sort of hellish. I want my partner back.
- My friend has a ginger kitten and I’m jealous.
- I can’t wait until our vacation. I’ve never been to any of the cities we are visiting on our road trip.
- Items on my summer bucket list: horse back riding, water park, Six Flags, and zip lining.
- Boring post is boring.