I had a different post written, but I deleted it because meh. I don’t want to post a bunch of negative bullshit right now. None of that stuff matters anyway. Here is what does matter:
- My son is home after a weekend away.
- I got to have an unexpected lunch date with D.
- I’m making progress on everything…slowly but surely.
- My birthday is on Friday!
- I’m getting major cat cuddles right now.
- This past weekend was a really good one. I’m becoming a true believer in domestic bliss.
- The above-referenced bullshit? It too shall pass. It always does.
Oh and here is a beautiful quote that feels extra relevant –
To quote the always wise Mac, “I like the way I smell, and I like me!”
Sometimes you just have to laugh it off and move on.