This entry was posted in
- I’ve had a few difficult professional conversations today, but they all ended up going quite well.
- D gave me his cold.
- I have a tension headache. The pain in radiating down my neck and into my shoulder.
- Being in a book club is hard when you’ve read like all the books. Every single month for the last four have been repeats.
- There was so much making out this past weekend that my mouth is sore and the skin around it is irritated.
- I wish people would stop pretending like cauliflower is an acceptable substitute for rice and/or potatoes.
- D’s ex sent him an email today that made me smile. It seems his parents are on her shit-list too, and rightfully so. Fucking assholes.
- I’m addicted to washi tape, and stickers. I put them on everything.
- This completely worthless post must come to an end so I can go meet with another client.