I had an entire post in my head all weekend and now I’m going to fuck it up because I’m
Okay so kind of a weekend recap post i guess –
- Lincoln in the Bardo (*****)
- Ill Will (*****)
- Still reading the Sylvia Plath poetry anthology
- not sure what to read next
- Better Call Saul (about to finish up before the new season starts Monday night)
- DMB Live at Folsom Field
- I logged a little over 11 miles this weekend (run/hiking)
- Convertible weather all weekend long!
- It’s hiking season.
- And running season!
- First sunburns of the season. Ha!
- Burrito night (at home)
- McGurks (with friends)
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Itap Chesterfield
- Sunday morning: D’s breakfast extravaganza.
- Sunday night dinner date: filet mignon edition.
Quote of the weekend:
- As spoken by a new to me/old to D friend: “I’m so glad you’re not just another *insert D’s ex’s name here*.”
- Friday afternoon: various house decor/a few articles of clothing for me
- LLR outfit from a local consultant (xs classic tee and s cassie)
- Ann Taylor Loft – $98 worth of jewelry: mostly chokers.
- JCrew – army green military style shirt dress that D fell in love with.
- Kate Spade – black tote & perfume
- Nine West: pair of black sandals, pair of black peep toe wedges.
- Plus all the shit we bought for D.
- D is taking me to Key West as an anniversary present.
- Adults only resort.
- Private plunge pool.
- Five motherfucking years, dude!
- We booked the trip tonight so it is for real happening!
- D is leaving tomorrow for three nights and I will MIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSS him.