- I’ve been very energetic this weekend, and I like it.
- Completed Day 3 of the 21 Day Fix. My body hates me.
- But I feel so positive about this lifestyle change. I’m even planning on getting up early tomorrow to get my workout in before work. If I put it here then I have to follow through, right?
- That’s the plan anyway.
- I’m reading a couple of interesting books currently: The Perfect Stranger, which I picked up on a whim at Target, and Astrophysics For People In A Hurry.
- I’m trying to make plans with friends I haven’t seen in a while. It’s time to fill up the summer calendar.
- You know what’s exciting?! Currently making plans with my future sister-in-law to get our families together. This will be the first time meeting anyone in D’s extended family.
- I talked to D’s brother for the first time today. 😊
- Oh what a difference five years can make.