Existence is pain. Here is how I make it through my days:
- copious amounts of Diet Pepsi
- naps and/or bed days and/or sleeping in general
- reading (i love getting lost in a book)
- drugs (anti-depression, anti-anxiety, pain pills, weed, wine)
- Thursday nights with Dave – these in particular keep me sane.
- Blogging it out. Always effective.
- Shopping it out. Temporarily effective.
- Exercising (when my pos body cooperates)
- Trying to maintain a positive attitude whenever possible.
- Setting goals for myself. I’m happiest when I’m working toward something.
- Laughing about it. Sometimes that is all you can do.
And… I always try to remember that tomorrow is another day to try to get it right. For the most part, nothing is ever truly fucked, even when it feels like the end of the world.