that’s how long it feels when I’m looking forward to something. I’m currently looking forward to the following:
- I’m skipping out of work at 3 today so I can get a mani/pedi on the way home. I need a bit of pampering. Gotta get through a few appointments first, as well as a pile of cases, and just…ugh.
- D and I have a date night planned at home. We are going to pick up some lovely alcoholic bevs and drink them in the great room while we listen to records and chat about our days. then we will make dinner and do our regular Thursday night things. OMG can’t wait. Our Thursday nights give me life.
- Winery day on Saturday with some of our best couple friends. D told me the high will be only 85, which is way better than I was expecting so YAY.
- On Monday, my Beachbody team will officially start our Shift Shop challenge and I am pumped to get started. I need this.
- In approximately one week, I will be taking 8 glorious vacation days away from the law firm. It’s just a staycation, but I plan to nourish my soul. I have day dates planned with two of my besties: Ann & Carrie. I’m going to do a bunch of reading, and sleeping, and exercising. I’m going to plan at least one outing where I “date” myself. I’m very much looking forward to it and it feels soooooo far away.
- The wedding. It’s a little over three months away now. Ahhhh!!!!! Squee, squee, squee. Sometimes I’ll be driving and I’ll hear a song that is on our wedding playlist and I’ll start tearing up because OMFG I’m getting to marry the love of my life and it’s going to be so amazing and I can’t wait and *squuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*.