- I’m sad the weekend is coming to an end. It was a good one. And I’m sad my husband is leaving on work travel tomorrow morning. Boo to that.
- I finished one of the crazy long books I’ve been reading these last two weeks. Swan Song. Now I need to finish Anna Karenina. But I’m totally going to add another book into the mix anyway.
- My ex does this super annoying thing where he calls, I ignore it, and he immediately texts “call me when you can.” Then if/when I do it’s always something that could have been handled by text, but then he turns it into this long drawn out thing, which makes my husband hella ragey.
- I’ve been using my new Lush lotion bar, and now I smell like a hippie.
- Gotta go hang with the husband while I still can. He’s almost finished packing so I think we will hang out on the deck for a bit and be naughty. Once I get the kid in bed, of course.