This weekend was pretty much perfect.
A lovely evening; just us two. Games, music, steak, good wine, a long walk, and super hot living room sex.
We pulled off another epic party.
A lovely, lazy day, full of food, naps, TV, and planning.
- I’m off tomorrow. Yay! But…I have an important meeting tomorrow afternoon instead. I’m a bit nervous about it.
- I think I may have found the new location for my law firm. *fingers crossed*
- I can’t wait to pick Jackson up tomorrow morning. I really miss him.
- I received so many compliments this weekend regarding Bismarck being so well behaved.
- Started reading Social Creature this afternoon and OMFG it’s good.
- Freya cracked us up this morning with her commentary regarding our party style. Apparently, we party much differently from her mom.
- Tomorrow night we are having our family birthday party for D. This will require a trip to Party City for balloons and streamers, of course.
- It’s birthday season around here! Next weekend is Freya’s birthday, and then mine is almost exactly a month later.
- Frey took this pic of Violet this morning and it’s still cracking me up:
I’ll just leave that right there. Ha.