This entry was posted in
- I’m doing one of those miserable round-trip STL to KC to STL journeys today. Meh.
- Don’t even get me started on how stupid this particular hearing is going to be.
- I’m looking forward to getting back tonight and hanging out with my husband. Our Thursday nights are always awesome.
- I promised him I’d wear the lingerie I bought in Chicago.
- I keep forgetting my birthday is this weekend. I was confused when my assistant asked what kind of cake we should have on Friday.
- I can’t stop thinking about the pepperoni and bacon pizza in my freezer. That’s happening this weekend for sure.
- Birthday weekend!!!
- My Dresslily stuff arrived this morning. Can’t wait to try those dresses on tonight.
- I have proper bangs now. Super swoopy side bangs. I need to get used to them still, but I like how they cover my giant forehead.
- My new hairstylist is the best I’ve ever had. (Just saying, Carrie…🤣)
- It’s already Thursday. How did that happen?
- Maybe now that I don’t have a jury trial hanging over my head, I’ll be able to get my life together. I have a hundred things that need to be done.
- Oh and the move. We move offices the first week of August. Have you ever moved a law firm? This shit is fucking crazy.
- Regardless, my world feels lighter today.