I had a mostly chill day. It was good. The highlights:
- Reading. I’m really into my current pick.
- Watching Frey try to teach Jack how to ride his bike without training wheels.
- Listening to them play together upstairs. Right now they’re at these perfect ages where they have common interests and still do imaginative play. I know it won’t last forever, so I like listening in on their little play adventures. I love how much they have grown into their relationship as step siblings. It has been one of those unexpected delights in life. ❤️ ❤️
- D and I snuck away for a quick beer at our local place.
- The fire table is a delight.
- Our family walk. One of my favorite things.
- Motherfucking Ozark, man.