- My husband asked me what I want to do tonight when I finally get home, but that feels like a thousand years from now, so I have no idea.
- Probably drink though, tbh.
- I’m exhausted. I woke up around 2:30 am and had a panic attack about some stupid health shit.
- It’s way too bright in this office. I’m a vampire. I hate the sun.
- I really need to renew my passport.
- I’m not good at being around people today.
- Sounds like D won’t be getting his car back for a while, but at least he’s getting a rental tomorrow morning.
- I’ve been losing and gaining the same pound for like 3 months.
- Pretty sure I’m going to need knee replacement surgery at some point.
- Thought that I can’t get out of my head today: I don’t get paid enough for this bullshit.