- Omg what a weekend. I’m both happy and sad to be going home tomorrow morning. I have a super early flight, so I should be home by 10 am. Not bad.
- Cleveland has been a lot of fun. I’m going to miss my husband, but I’m super excited to see my kids and also the pets. And my own bed sounds heavenly.
- I signed up for WW online. I’ll be starting tomorrow. It feels different this time. I need a change.
- We were up until five am. I’m exhausted. We both are.
- I found a new show that I plan to binge watch while the husband is out of town: Workin’ Moms. The first episode was great, and omg it’s Maureen Ponderosa!!! 🤣❤️
- Waking up this morning and seeing a story about a plane crash in my news feed was not a super way to start the day; especially the day before I get on a plane. Alone. Ugh.
- I have a few things I want to focus on this spring. More on this later. I’m still figuring out some personal goals.