- This week has been pretty shitty, tbh. It all started with drama on Monday morning, which even though I expected it, was super disappointing, and then it all just went downhill from there.
- I have an Advil PM hangover. My insomnia is bad this week. Very bad.
- Funeral on Saturday afternoon for Grace, which shouldn’t even be a thing, because she should still be here. Tragic isn’t a good enough word to describe her being gone.
- Feeling poorly.
- Much anxiety.
- Very emotional because of various feelings that have been dredged up this week.
- Too much early morning court + busy at the office = feeling overwhelmed, stressed, and a touch ragey. And my business partner is out on vacation all next week, so I have to do all the things on my own, even though nobody does any of my things when I’m out of the office. It’s old meme for sure, but I still get salty about it from time to time.
- The weather.
- My awesome family. They’re my bright light at the end of the every day.
- I get to see three of my favorite people today!!
- Lunch with Carrie & James this afternoon. I’m going to tell everyone he came from Hawaii just to have lunch with us. Lol.
- Cut and color day with Annie after lunch.
- I get to work from home tomorrow, and I don’t have court until 1 pm, so I can even sleep in!
- We get a weekend with the kids.
- It’s been a good mail week – lots of fun packages have either been delivered or are on their way to me.
- TOMORROW IS FRIDAY.
I like ending the post on a good note. It’s like I told K today: there is always good to be found – sometimes we just have to dig a little deeper. And the bad really does make us appreciate the good stuff that much more.
Nothing is fucked. Go forward with a grateful heart, and seize the day, babes.