– i bought myself a huge fountain coke zero on my way down to the jeffco office. it’s almost gone. fuck.
– why do the shortest weeks sometimes feel like the longest?
– shit changes so quickly: now my kid will be out of town for five days with his dad to go to a funeral in Texas.
– is my partner mad at me (and therefore ignoring me) or are we talking again? the answer changes on a daily basis; sometimes multiple times per day. we seem to currently be speaking again.
– for the record, i am talking to him regardless. in fact, i’m acting like i don’t even know he’s mad. lol.
– i’m having a hard time not rolling my eyes and sighing about various things today.
– mostly shit clients say.
– my husband sends me pics when he’s done with his personal training and god damn. mama like.
– we have dinner plans with N & N tonight at our neighborhood pub. yay!
– there will also be booze, sex, weed, and TNG on the evening agenda.
– my clients are driving me fucking crazy today.
– i’m grateful that i get to work from home tomorrow.
– lawyer game night is Sat night, and I am *not* looking forward to it. it’s a whole fucking ordeal and can we just not please. thankfully, a few of my good lawyer pals will be there, which will make it better. D has elected to stay home (i don’t blame him – i gave him the option and he took it) and i am super envious.
– i don’t want to socialize with the judge. that makes me uncomfortable. judges are not real people. lol.
– one more consultation to go and then i’m outtie.