- Being a solo practitioner is kicking my ass. Every. Single. Day.
- Nothing I do feels like enough.
- Nowadays, I could easily be asleep by 9/9:30. I force myself to stay awake later than I want to be just to prove to myself that I’m not old.
- I am not ready for Christmas, like haven’t bought a single gift, and have no desire to give or receive gifts.
- I’m not depressed, just exhausted.
- I’m finding that I’m short tempered recently. I was talking to some colleagues today, and when asked how I was doing, I responded, “Everything annoys me.”
- Next I’ll be telling kids to get off my lawn.
- I just want it to be Saturday, please.