-first day of school
– intro appt with Jackson’s new therapist. Parents only. My ex cried when talking about my eventual death.
– the motherfucking cancer center
– while there, I saw a celebration for someone finishing treatment. She had a bunch of family and friends present, who watched her ring the bell, and showered her with hugs and flowers. It occurred to me that I won’t get that. My treatment ends when I’m dead. I’ve carried that dark cloud around for the rest of the day.
– Frey had a panic attack and needed to come home early.
– D’s work is doing furloughs again.
– My tumor markers are slightly up, and my back is killing me, so I’m going all the way down the rabbit hole.
– it’s not yet 9:30 and I’m already in bed.