I almost – like such a close call – threw up in the MRI tube.
And it was so hot. I was literally dripping sweat. Ugh.
10/10 do not recommend.
This extended release morphine is pretty sweet though.
Trying not to freak out about having cancer IN MY FUCKING SPINE, but…ya know.
In other news:
- I had to buy an at-home covid test for Frey. Luckily, it was negative, but I’m annoyed that apparently her throat hurt all weekend and she didn’t bother to mention it until today (and at the most inconvenient time, of course).
- The test was pretty cool though.
- And it was negative. Thank God.
- Oh and super annoyed that her little boyfriend texted me some parenting advice today. BRO, YOU DO NOT WANT ANY OF THIS. NOT TODAY, SATAN.
- I ignored him, because my reply would have been fucking brutal.
- My husband is sad all the time now.
- It’s hard not to feel like I’m ruining his life.
- So tomorrow morning Jackson has a medical appointment, and I’ve decided to let him skip school to have a mother-son day date. I’m really looking forward to it. We need this.
- I’m all fucked up. I have no energy. I have no desire to chat. I’ve got nothing.