– my head feels like it’s going to explode
– and my ears are so clogged that I’m super lightheaded/dizzy. I can’t stand for very long.
– oh and the teen is driving me a bit crazy. I love her so much, but sometimes…🤯
– it’s the last minute urgent requests that drive me absolutely insane. I tell her all the time: Plan ahead!!!
– I’m so tired of watching TV, but there’s not much else I can do right now. Reading makes my head hurt even more. It hurts me to write that. You know I love my reading.
– I’m maybe a little grumpy that this illness has ruined my weekend.
– next week is court and lots of medical shit. Boo.
– I set up a Friendsgiving for the 21st, and I’m really excited about it.
– I’m trying to figure out how much I want to involve my extended family in holiday celebrations this year. My sister and I have been getting much closer. Things are okay with my mom too. But that shit like really, really stresses me out.
– THESE MOTHERFUCKING HOT FLASHES OMG.
– my pets are super clingy today and normally I love it, but today I kind of want to crawl out of my skin.
– I’ve been awake since 330 am so this feels like the longest day ever, and the time change is tonight. Add on what I’m sure will be some steroid induced insomnia tonight, and I’m in for a real mind fuck.
– if there are errors in this post, I blame Violet. Lol.
– Omg sneezing feels so fucking good.