I’m awake. Obvi.
Lots of body aches tonight. Oxy isn’t touching it.
Yesterday afternoon was fun. We had a little Fri-yay adventure at a wine bar near our house.
Then we bailed on our fancy dinner reservation in favor of frozen pizza and Star Trek 3. No regrets.
Other things of note:
- Looks like I’ll have my SSDI decision very soon. I really need this to work out.
- Day 1 of 30 days of yoga is in the bag. And I got my steps in. Woo.
Baby shower prep work begins later today. I’m excited but also nervous about hosting on Sunday. I always worry that people are judging my house or that I’m a terrible hostess. Anxiety is a bitch, bro.
- Jackson has a D in math.
- I’m starting to like bourbon again.
- LS party tonight. Unless I still feel like shit later.
- This month is a big month: it’s our 10 year anniversary, we’re going to see Wolf Alice, and I’m seeing Hamilton, aerial yoga, drunken monopoly night with our couple, and some other shit I can’t remember right now.
- Reminder: discuss DMB Noblesville again when we’re both sober. Lol