- I finished Stranger Things and I have lots of feels. Mostly, I just need more, please. I’m sad that I’m all caught up.
- I ordered Thai food for dinner, and it was delish, though my stomach isn’t liking it quite as much.
- It’s so quiet in the house. I don’t mind spending time alone, but I like knowing the fam is around in the background.
- I have to wake up super early tomorrow to be at the cancer center for a brain MRI. Then labs. Then doctor. Then treatment. It’s going to be a long day. I absolutely cannot forget my Kindle this time.
- It’s supposed to rain all week, starting tomorrow, with lower temps, and I am here for it.
- I feel lost, like I don’t know who I am anymore. I feel like there is a wall between me and others that I can’t quite get through.
- It’s going to be a long week. I just want it to be Friday. I want him back.