- My muscles fucking hurt and so do my super swollen knees. Cancer or psoriatic arthritis flare-up?
- We cooked together tonight. We made chili and cornbread. It was nice to be in the kitchen together again.
- It’s 8:23 pm and I’ve gotten in 5743 steps. Not bad, cancer gal.
- It’s motherfucking breast cancer awareness month.
- I have a shitty memory nowadays.
- I have tickets to see the Toadies on Wednesday night and I keep forgetting about it.
- I bought a bunch of new chemo caps because fuck wigs that’s why.
- I’m currently burning my upper back with the heating pad and it feels awesome.
- I’m experimenting wish using fewer commas. I don’t think I like it.
- Just like how I’ll always be “Team Two Spaces After A Period.”
This spoke to me today:
This is what I’ve been smoking today:
I bought an electric kettle at Costco this afternoon, and it’s AWESOME.
Plus, that tea was incredible.
Today’s chemo caps: