I’m feeling very angst-y today. I think the cause is mostly hormones, mixed in with a low grade chemical depression. I was talking to D about various things earlier and started just started crying out of the blue. As I was doing it, I was like wtf is even happening right now? So yeah that’s fun and all, but I have to move past it because we are having friends over in a bit. They’re going to play D&D with us and the kids. Should be fun. To ensure it is, I have a bottle of cab I’m about to open. It’s the little things sometimes, ya know? Anyway, the point of this post is that nothing is sunshine and rainbows all the time, no matter how things may appear on social media. I think it would do everyone (including me) good to remember that.
- Hands Down – Dashboard Confessional
- Ants Marching – DMB
- Josie – Blink-182
- My step-daughter is 11.
- She wants me to teach her how to put on makeup tomorrow. ❤️
- I signed up to become a LipSense distributor! It’s mostly for the discount (ha!) but I’m going to try my hand at a bit of selling too, I think.
- Work is a bit of a nightmare this month.
- We tried a new to us brewery last night. The beer itself was pretty good but the atmosphere was very meh.
- It’s such a struggle to see pics of myself and not tear myself apart.
- My meds still haven’t been approved by the insurance co. Mostly because my doctor’s office is dragging its feet on sending over the necessary info. This drug costs $3500 per month so of course United Healthcare will have questions. Fucking duh.
- Currently reading Hunger by Roxane Gay and it’s ripping my heart apart.
- I’m tired. So tired.