This cat is bitching at me while I go to the bathroom. She’s such a fucking diva, istg.
I wrote a post that I ended up deleting, but I do feel like sharing this little tidbit:
I keep getting texts from friends who are excited to be receiving their wedding invites and omg I’m so very excited! Each text makes me smile, despite how terrible I’m feeling.
This is really happening! How did I get so lucky?!
I should start getting RSVPs soon. Ahhh! ❤️
It turns out that leaving my Kindle at the office wasn’t so bad after all. It got me to finally grab this off my bookshelf, and so far it’s much better than the other book I have been reading. I should have known. I’ve always enjoyed this author. There’s also some interesting dialogue regarding bringing past relationship stuff (including dealing with exes) into a new relationship, to which I’m relating.
Yesterday was my first day at full dosage of Otezla. I felt bad throughout the day with some stomach problems and a headache, but nothing I couldn’t work through. Then after last night’s pill, I woke up with what felt like the worst stomach flu ever. Chills, nausea, vomiting…etc. I couldn’t even walk because I was so dizzy. I crawled to the bathroom and ended up lying on the floor until D came to check on me.
I’m slightly better this morning, but still feel outrageously bad. I just took my next dose and cried a little because I’m scared of feeling like that again.
This shit better work. I will make it through this phase with the hopes that this is my miracle drug. I’m going to be extremely disappointed if it’s not. Chances are I won’t know for sure for several months.
I’m bummed because I left my laptop and kindle at the office last night when D and I left, because I figured I’d be right back in the morning. Now I’m stuck at home without my stuff. Booooooo.
- Sometimes someone will post about how boring they are, and I’ll be like…you’re right! Then I immediately unfollow them.
- I mean…you said it.
- I’m a lot of things, but I don’t think I’m boring.
- I’m definitely bitchy though, so if you don’t like bitchy people then *you* should unfollow me.
- I’ve also unfollowed people recently for having to be a hater about fucking everything. I don’t have time for that shit. Let people be excited about shit, for fuck’s sake.
- I’ve unfriended people whose politics I generally agree with for being condescending assholes about it.
- I’m tired of pretending to like people I don’t actually like. I don’t think I’m going to do it anymore. There is one exception to this.
- Okay…there are three exceptions, actually.
- For now.
- I used to have my mom restricted on Facebook, but I don’t anymore. My mom is actually pretty fucking cool, so I’m just going to go with it. She doesn’t mind all of my f-bombs. I mean, she’s the one I learned it from, so…
- I saw a meme the other day that said something like: everyone loves a bad ass bitch until they realize that the bad ass bitch isn’t going to take their shit either. I find this to be shockingly accurate, and kind of the story of my life right now.
- I saw another meme that was like: I don’t burn bridges, I just let them slowly deteriorate over time. That’s so me, unless you fuck with me, and then I will burn this motherfucker down, to even my own detriment, just to spite you.
- I get ragey, you see. Red Jenn. I’ve gotten way better about it over the years, but at the end of the day, I have quite the temper.
- Just ask my ex husband.
- Or fuck…ask my soon-to-be. Though honestly, we don’t fight much. When we do, it can get cray. But I just love the way we make up.
- Heart eyes, motherfuckers. I know we’re gross, but I just don’t care.
- People love to hate other people for being happy. I read a blog post about me once that was basically like “enjoy it while it lasts” and I was like mmm hmm.
- I just got the kind of text I love to see from Dave: “I’m on my way.”
- Date night in the city, bitches.