Because my husband loves it.
AND…I’m not going to wear a cardigan over it!! Lol
That just rolled out of bed look.
Sunday morning vibes!
- Finished Necessary People.
- Watched YouTube hairstyle tutorials, and learned some new updos.
- Bought tickets to the Saturday night DMB show in Indy.
- Took a 45 minute nap.
- Finished Dead To Me. Omgggg!!
- Finished Season 1 of TNG.
- Stayed on plan (WW).
I love that DMB Hub allows me to listen to the show we attended on Wednesday night, and most of the others on the tour as well.
Bizzy gazes forlornly out the window after either of the kids leave. 💙
I’m feeling mighty meh today. Headache. Throatache. Tired.
My kid is leaving at two to spend the night with his grandmother, so I’ll probably take a nap at that point.
You’d think we’d be like oh shit let’s go out tonight, but nah. We’re going to grill and watch shit. Maybe do some drinks out on the deck. I want to order furniture, and plan trips. Smoke weed. A bang or two. All set to a DMB soundtrack.
That’s my kind of Saturday night.
Solid book that kept me interested, though I wasn’t blown away. It reminded me a bit of Social Creatures, which I loved. This would be a good beach read. Recommended.
Woke up with another awful, allergy-induced headache. I’m so over this shit.
I got my first mosquito bite of the season tonight.
- Chicago bday trip is happening.
- DMB Indy is happening.
- Order bistro set and umbrella.
- Bizzy’s pool.
- Wtf is up with your brother??…and other political issues of the moment — wait until tomorrow to engage.
- Memories over money.