– IT’S FRIDAY!!
– Today is my first official weigh in for the CR custom program. We submit our weight every Friday morning for accountability. I don’t have my macros and stuff yet, but I’m still excited to participate. I’ve been watching the training videos. I’m going to get Lose It Premium and start practicing tracking.
– Last night, M made a super delicious keto friendly Pad Thai with spaghetti squash. He sent me home with leftovers for lunch today. ♥️
– I’m in a shoppy mood. I’ve been looking at the Pottery Barn website for the last hour.
– It’s 5:28 am on a Friday, and I’m awake. I see a nap in my future.
– The book I’m currently reading is so boring. Such a disappointment. It’s dragging. I need to buckle down this weekend and get it done. I feel like a loser for not having read more so far this year.
– I’m wondering if I’m being naive about something/someone. I hear a lot of shit/drama, but I always like to make my decisions based upon my own experiences. Just because you had a bad experience with someone doesn’t mean I will. That doesn’t mean it’s not in the back of my mind though.
– Related: I’ve had some issues recently with people not being as genuine as they had seemed. After I was warned by someone I trust. It just has me second guessing some shit. This all came to me last night while I was high, so I’m trying not to take it/myself too seriously.
– I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed recently. Yesterday I just kind of shut down for a while. I need some time to myself. I crave some quiet solitude.
– my emotions are kind of all over the place. Hot and cold.
– I have some stuff I’ve been neglecting on my to-do list that I’m hoping to accomplish today. It would make me feel better – less anxious. I hate how overwhelmed I can get by simple adulting nowadays. I’m just always so tired, and it zaps my motivation. These meds kick my ass more than I let on. I try to put a good face on it, but the truth is I’m just not as capable as I used to be.
– This post may seem like vagueblogging, but I know what it means, and that’s all that matters.
– Me before you.