I decided to do Level One of 30 Day Shred this evening, and it was hard, but I feel really good about it.
Note to self: remember how good you feel mentally right now.
I wish my knees weren’t so fucked up, but I suffered through it. The results are worth it.
Tues 8/5 – rest day
Wed 8/6 – 30 Day Shred (Level 3) Holy shit!!
Thurs 8/7 – rest day
Fri 8/8 – rest day
Sat 8/9 – 30 Day Shred (Level 3) & 3.5 mile run (with Danielle)
Sun 8/10 – rest day
Mon 8/11 – rest day
Tues 8/12 30 Day Shred (Level 2)
Wed 8/13 – 30 Day Shred (Level 1) but with extra weight.
Thurs 8/14 –5.6 mile run (with Danielle)
Fri 8/15 – National Relaxation Day. (rest day)
Sat 8/16 – 30 Day Shred (Levels 1 & 2)
Sun 8/17 – 30 Day Shred (Level 3)
- Too many rest days last week. It rained a lot so I didn’t get to run.
- Level 3 of 30 Day Shred is rough.
- My goals for this week are: (1) to run at least 3 times; (2) Level 3 at least 4 times; (3) no more than 2 diet sodas per day, and (4) More vegetables.
- Next week I plan to start incorporating Ripped in 30.
- I worship Jillian.
- I have added a vitamin D supplement to my diet.
- I am obsessed with Greek yogurt.
- I need to buy heavier weights. Progress!
- I’m in the best shape of my life at 35-years-old, and it feels amazing. <3
In the 18 months I’ve owned this dress, today is the first time I have gotten it zipped up. 30 Day Shred fucking rocks.
That is the Lady Love Song dress from Modcloth in case you were wondering.
Yesterday morning I completed day 1 of Jillian Michaels: 30 Day Shred.
This morning I can feel EVERY SINGLE MUSCLE IN MY BODY HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
So at least I know it works, right? How will I survive 30 days of this? (talknboutluvdancnboutarktecture warned me it was no joke. She was correct.)
None of this stopped me from eating a cupcake for breakfast. Priorities.