These were sent to me today, and I adore them.
Family dancing at my bestie’s wedding.
I spent the evening with the kids, cuddling and watching The Parent Trap. It was exactly what I needed!
He has made me forget that not everyone sings and dances together while they make dinner. And that’s how I know I’m where I’m supposed to be.
I listened to this on the way home on repeat. I adore these lyrics.
- It’s official. B doesn’t like fireworks.
- Pretty sure my ex describes me as, “My ex-wife, the whore…”
- Ha! ^^^So we’re watching Superbad…
- I’m old enough now that I identify with the adults in the movie more than I do the teens.
- We’re so pleased that tomorrow is a holiday; like D just said, “It almost feels like Christmas Eve.”
- Speaking of…we have Christmas plans on the mind already. Outdoor lights and a 12 foot tree for the great room.
- I have a great room. 🤗
- D and I are going to the gym together kind of a lot recently, and it’s good. Really good. It’s going to be a thing…I can tell. We’re excited by shit like Burn Zone and the Cardio Theater.
is the day I see Dave Matthews Band from the front fucking row. I have waited for this day for a very long time. ❤️❤️❤️!!!
She’s happy, so I’m happy. ❤️
My calligraphy journal came today!
I’ve decided to spend some money investing in small hobbies that make me happy and relieve stress. This was my first purchase.
Now I want to run out and buy special markers. I wasn’t expecting it to arrive so soon. 💜