- I miss Jackson, so I decided to wear the shirt he picked out for me like a year ago. It’s a white tee with black hearts on it. I’m wearing it under my super cute new hoodie.
- Holy fucking hangover. Two glasses of sangria and three beers totally kicked my ass. I’m getting old. But…seeing Danielle and Calvin was super fun. I miss hanging with Calvin. We all used to work together at Castle. Then afterward I got to hang with the bf. Heavy Riff Brewing was pretty good. I enjoyed the Left Coast IPA. Too much, apparently.
- I don’t even know why I’m in the office today. I haven’t done a single work related thing since showing up 2 hours ago. I’m just going to fake it till I make it.
- I have a date with my couch this evening and I seriously cannot wait. It feels like a good night to watch The Fault In Our Stars and cry. I’ve been going out a ton lately, and this introvert needs a break.
- Happy, happy Friday!!! TGIF and all that.
Last night was a lot of fun. There was only one bad point. We had been standing up for a while, when I suddenly felt really hot, dizzy, and nauseous. I knew I was going to pass out if I didn’t sit down asap. I ran off to the bathroom, and made it just in time. I couldn’t stand up for more than about five minutes without feeling bad, so I figured we were in trouble. Thankfully, this super nice guy offered me his seat, and we were able to stay. I’m so glad too, because the band was good, and it’s Dave’s favorite, so it was really important to me to make it until the end.
I probably shouldn’t have been out last night, but it was worth it. Suck it, cancer.