- The weather was beautiful today. I went for a four mile run/walk in the park. I want it to stay this way forever.
- The Parenthood marathon is ongoing. I’m almost done with season 1. Oh the tears.
- I took a break from Netflix to go visit with Danielle. We watched Insidious 2. It was creepy. Watching horror with her is hilarious. She hides under the blankets and whimpers. I don’t know why she tortures herself in this way.
- I’m working on a budget. I hate it, but it’s necessary.
- I’m also figuring out an exercise schedule.
- I’m not sure how I feel about TWD finale. I thought the last line was totally lame.
- I have one day of vacation left. I’ve really enjoyed my time off. I needed this break.
Mine is in Scotland. Her’s is in Arkansas. This left us with plenty of free time to do the following:
- Eat lunch at Sugarfire. So. Much. Yum.
- We finally got our matching bff tattoos. (This was something we discussed back in the chemo lounge, so it was exciting to finally get it done.) We each got a pink heart.
- Parenthood marathon. She’s been telling me to check it out for months now. I finally went for it. I love it so far.
- Yummy mexican food and sangria at Gringo.
- The Cup. Their cupcakes are the best. Totally worth the calories.
- We watched The Conjuring, which she hadn’t seen. I love that she will watch horror movies with me. <3
- Then she told me she had never seen It’s Always Sunny and I was like, “Um…wtf?” so we fixed that.
I love bestie bonding time.
I have felt like utter crap the last few days, and so I have mostly been sitting around watching horror movies. Here is my list so far:
- The Conjuring. I saw this with Dave at the theater on Sunday afternoon. It was okay. It was the typical demonic possession movie that keeps being remade due to the success of Paranormal Activity.
- The Shining. It was on AMC. It’s a classic. Jack Nicholson is so creepy. The book is better, but the book is almost always better, right?
- Deep Impact. I guess this isn’t really a horror movie, but it feels like one to me. This is the one that makes it hard for me to sleep at night.
- Gothika. I watched this on a whim. It’s more of a supernatural thriller. It was better than I expected, considering it starred mainstream actors.
- Evil Dead (the remake). I rented this on Amazon Instant this morning. It was highly entertaining. i’d watch it again.
- Pet Sematary. Another Stephen King classic. The movie isn’t nearly as creepy as the book, but I still enjoy it.
I’m considering watching Insidious again once Jax goes to bed tonight. I have a feeling it will be scarier if I’m watching it alone. (Last time i watched it with Scott.) Maybe Lovely Molly too if I feel like staying up late. Tomorrow is my last day of vacation. *sad face*
I finally got around to watching Session 9. It was only okay.
I really love Netflix Online.