This was me on the way home tonight. I left at 4:15 pm to go get my son. Got home at 7. Fucking snow.
Does this feel familiar, @screamsallsoundthesame?
- I’m still exhausted from Iceland and trying to adjust to the time zone change. It’s a bitch.
- Last night, Dave and I drank our Welcome Back to America Pale Ale (yum) and watched two new episodes of It’s Always Sunny. The first one (The Gang Beats Boggs) was fucking hilarious. (I can’t really remember the second one because I kept falling asleep.) I’m so glad it’s back. Best show ever.
- Next week I’m registering Jackson for kindergarten. What. The. Fuck. How is this even possible? Where did the time go?
- I have a bunch of stuff on my desk and absolutely zero desire to do anything with it. It’s so hard coming back to work after a fabulous vacation. I spent most of my day yesterday going through the 292 unread emails in my inbox.
- I’m looking forward to a great weekend with my boy. I promised him we would cuddle, watch movies, and play board games. I’m also looking forward to Wolpertinger (beer festival) on Sunday afternoon. This year will be even better than the last b/c the bf will be with me. Yay! We love these beer drinking events.