- a Pomeranian puppy
- a better waist-to-hip ratio
- my pre-chemo hair
- a winning Powerball ticket
- a personal assistant
How close am I to achieving these goals?
I’m working on D about the puppy. Persistence is key.
I’m also working on shrinking my waistline. I have a waist trainer on the way, too.
My pre-chemo hair is a lost cause. I’ll miss you forever, bae.
The lawyer pals and I are still playing the Powerball consistently.
A personal assistant…maybe if I actually win the Powerball.
Five things you’d find in my bag:
- lip gloss (glossy gloss and rose gloss currently)
- several blue ink pens (for work & court…all legal docs must be signed in blue ink)
- oversized, black, cat-eye sunglasses
Five things in my bedroom:
- a super cozy platform bed
- lazy, fat tabby cat lounging upon said bed
- me, buried under a pile of blankets, cuddling said cat, and blogging via my iPhone about stuff that literally nobody else cares about.
- so much Lularoe 😌
- books, photos, jewelry, and tarot…oh my!
Five things I want to do in life:
- grow old with D
- sell my law firm and make mad bank $$$$$$
- travel to many unusual locales
- laugh a lot
- eat, drink, and be merry (and married)
Five things that make me happy:
- My (soon to be) husband
- Our kids
- My gorgeous home.
- wine & weed & zero fucks given…they all make jenn a happy girl.
Five things I’m currently into:
- Skin care: Neutrogena Hydroboost everything is my jam right now, but I’m still going to make an appointment with a top notch dermatologist to get Tri-Luma and chemical peels for this old ass face of mine.
- Poetry. I have some to share.
- Interior decorating
- Being the best possible version of me.
Five things on my to-do list:
- Get my PsA meds approved sometime in my lifetime.
- Be healthier.
- Write poems.
- Date myself.
- Get it. (It being: whatever the fuck I want).
Tagging anyone who wants to do this. ❤️