Five things you’d find in my bag:
- lip gloss (glossy gloss and rose gloss currently)
- several blue ink pens (for work & court…all legal docs must be signed in blue ink)
- oversized, black, cat-eye sunglasses
Five things in my bedroom:
- a super cozy platform bed
- lazy, fat tabby cat lounging upon said bed
- me, buried under a pile of blankets, cuddling said cat, and blogging via my iPhone about stuff that literally nobody else cares about.
- so much Lularoe 😌
- books, photos, jewelry, and tarot…oh my!
Five things I want to do in life:
- grow old with D
- sell my law firm and make mad bank $$$$$$
- travel to many unusual locales
- laugh a lot
- eat, drink, and be merry (and married)
Five things that make me happy:
- My (soon to be) husband
- Our kids
- My gorgeous home.
- wine & weed & zero fucks given…they all make jenn a happy girl.
Five things I’m currently into:
- Skin care: Neutrogena Hydroboost everything is my jam right now, but I’m still going to make an appointment with a top notch dermatologist to get Tri-Luma and chemical peels for this old ass face of mine.
- Poetry. I have some to share.
- Interior decorating
- Being the best possible version of me.
Five things on my to-do list:
- Get my PsA meds approved sometime in my lifetime.
- Be healthier.
- Write poems.
- Date myself.
- Get it. (It being: whatever the fuck I want).
Tagging anyone who wants to do this. ❤️
that’s how long it feels when I’m looking forward to something. I’m currently looking forward to the following:
- I’m skipping out of work at 3 today so I can get a mani/pedi on the way home. I need a bit of pampering. Gotta get through a few appointments first, as well as a pile of cases, and just…ugh.
- D and I have a date night planned at home. We are going to pick up some lovely alcoholic bevs and drink them in the great room while we listen to records and chat about our days. then we will make dinner and do our regular Thursday night things. OMG can’t wait. Our Thursday nights give me life.
- Winery day on Saturday with some of our best couple friends. D told me the high will be only 85, which is way better than I was expecting so YAY.
- On Monday, my Beachbody team will officially start our Shift Shop challenge and I am pumped to get started. I need this.
- In approximately one week, I will be taking 8 glorious vacation days away from the law firm. It’s just a staycation, but I plan to nourish my soul. I have day dates planned with two of my besties: Ann & Carrie. I’m going to do a bunch of reading, and sleeping, and exercising. I’m going to plan at least one outing where I “date” myself. I’m very much looking forward to it and it feels soooooo far away.
- The wedding. It’s a little over three months away now. Ahhhh!!!!! Squee, squee, squee. Sometimes I’ll be driving and I’ll hear a song that is on our wedding playlist and I’ll start tearing up because OMFG I’m getting to marry the love of my life and it’s going to be so amazing and I can’t wait and *squuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*.
It’s my favorite month! ❤️
- I have a goal of running a mile per day this month, so at least 31 miles total. I’m off to a good start with a 3 mile run!
- The weather is perfect. It’s currently 68 degrees. We have the windows open.
- Speaking of windows, today’s home improvement project was covering the huge window in the master bath. Now I can be naked without worrying someone can see (or catching them looking in…ugh). Woot!
- Sorry, boys. Show is over. 😘
- We have new neighbors. A young couple with a toddler.
- D and I are doing a Breaking Bad binge watch just because.
- Tacos tonight. Mmm.
- I love Saturdays!