Just got a Facebook invite to a small party being thrown by a new friend. There are only 13 people on the invite list. The text of the invite says (in part):
We have a few rules but the main thing to note is THIS IS NOT AN ORGY! (Next time, I promise). Wait, I lied… the main thing is consensual touching only. Ask often!
Gotta discuss it with the husband, but I kind of want to go. I’m ready to meet some new people. We met the couple hosting a few weeks back at N’s birthday party, and they were really cool.
I wrote this last night while I was drunk-high and forgot to post it. Just ran across it, and it made me laugh. You’re welcome. 🤣
I want to fuck this couple that my very good friends absolutely hate, like so much so that I worry it will cause a problem, so I have to make a choice, and I choose our friendship obvi. But it sucks because I want to fuck this other couple, particularly the female – which is sorta new to me – my first real life female crush! I mean, I’ve had sex with women before, but I’ve never actively pursued one. Her husband is…fine. Basically, I’d take a pounding from him to get to her. These are the things I can say now that my family (hopefully) doesn’t read this anymore. Lol lol lol
Being able to have sex again after an eight week hiatus feels very much like a second honeymoon. We’re ready to go whenever, wherever.
The husband woke up, cuddled up to me, and whispered, “Happy sex day.”
As I’m starting to feel more like myself, it’s getting increasingly difficult to not have sex. We had a close call last night.
Ahhhhhh! So frustrated.
Less than two weeks to go. Hopefully.
A combination of:
It’s like being a virgin again.
At least I can get the husband off. I’m not allowed to even orgasm on my own. So frustrating.
We have a few more weeks of this nonsense to go.
My next follow-up appointment with the doc is 5/31. Fingers crossed that I’m given the all clear that day.
someone interesting. It boggles my mind that so many people read this blog, but I’m pretty sure the stats don’t lie, so… Hi! You should say hi sometime. You know you want to!
And because it’s Truthful Tuesday:
- Sex with virtual strangers is fun.
- I’m def bisexual.
- The dude from the other night had a porn dick and there is such a thing as too big.
- But…he’s on the shortlist of dudes who have made me cum.
- It’s funny how you can revisit something with a new partner and everything is different. And by different I mean better. D makes everything better. 😍 *heart eyes for days*
- It has been a little over five years since the great marriage break-ups of 2012, and, for the first time, I can honestly say I don’t feel guilty anymore. I’m over it, and I hope they are too.
- I do recognize, however, that it’s easier for me to be over it since D and I are the big winners here.
- Which sounds smug as fuck, I know, but…
- Some people think I share too much of myself here, but they’ve mistaken me for someone who gives a fuck about what most people think.
- See what I did there. Full circle, bitches.
to keep from laughing at how absurd my weekend has been. We somehow worked-in both 1) an epic seven hour game of D&D, and 2) some insanely hot group sex. My life is shaping up to be pretty fucking awesome.
What’s funny is that immediately after #1, we got into a huge, ugly, drunken argument that turned into us both crying and carrying on like dramatic, hysterical assholes about basically nothing, and then we woke up the next day laughing at ourselves. It has happened before. It will happen again. And honestly? I wouldn’t have it any other way. It’s so us. It’s simply a side effect of living life so passionately.
I sent an orgy pic to friends with the caption, “who’s in?” The response was favorable.