My grandmother died today.
Days like this, I don’t know what to do with myself
All day, and all night
I wander the halls along the walls
And under my breath, I say to myself
“I need fuel to take flight”
And there’s too much going on
– Fiona Apple
It is super disappointing, but not at all surprising, to see Bernie supporters saying they may not vote at all in November now that he has dropped out of the race.
I am not a Bernie fan, but I absolutely planned to vote for him in November if he was the pick. I’d vote for my fucking dog if it meant getting Trump out of office, and if you cannot get it together to vote for Biden, then you are a huge part of the problem with this country.
You have several months to feel your feels, and then you need to shove it down with brown, get your ass to the polls, and vote for Biden.
This dumbass filter makes me happy.
- The first list post of the new year!
- Speaking of firsts, my first selfie of the year was of me smoking a joint.
- We didn’t see the ball drop, because we were busy banging our friends. 🤷🏻♀️
- There were literally fireworks going off during the sexing. It was funny.
- In other (non-sex) news, we took all the Christmas stuff down, and it feels great in the house. It makes it obvious that we really need to get some drapes in the big living room, tho.
- I finally got D to switch to the darkside. #vagueblogging
- The Napa trip is being planned! Sounds like probably June. It can’t conflict with Deer Creel DMB weekend though!! I need the tour dates to be released. Come on, February!!
- As of this morning, I’m down six pounds. Official weigh in isn’t until tomorrow morning, though.
- But…I haven’t cracked yet! Though I’d gladly cut a bitch for a cookie.
- I can’t believe I have to go to work tomorrow. Fuuuuuuuuck me.
- I’m not going to proofread this before I post it…fuck it.