I have leggings on under my jeans, which have a fleece lining, and I stole my husband’s coat.
This is one happy husky, y’all. We played several rounds of fetch/chase.
I felt like a Stark out there. It’s really coming down.
I wrote a long post and then it got deleted. MF.
- Motivation…I have none. It’s seriously too cold to do anything. All I ever feel like doing is getting under a blanket and reading. This means I haven’t been to the gym in I don’t even know how long. Of course, the cold didn’t stop Dave and I from going out last night for dinner & drinks. I never say no to Six Row. Priorities.
- Speaking of reading, I recently started book #6 of 2014: Eleanor and Park. It’s delightful.
- Jax and I have a super busy weekend ahead of us: The Lego Movie, his bestie’s birthday party, basketball practice, a trip to Dave & Buster’s, and dinner with a friend. If I can manage a trip to the gym on Saturday morning, and finish my book, I’ll call that a successful weekend.
- Things at work are crazy stressful, and I really need a break. I’m very much looking forward to my upcoming vacation. Two weeks from today we will be at the indoor water park.
- I’ve started my own book club. It’s me and four other female attorneys. I didn’t mean to start a lawyers only book club. It just sort of happened. The only rules are: (1) we take turns picking the book each month, and (2) there will always be wine.